Friday, July 29, 2011

Baldo Gets Married!!!

For those of you who do not know Baldo he and I met in our first year of credentialing classes.  We had all of the same classes for two full years! We got to know each other right away and even shared homework with each other.  We talked often about our guy/girl problems and were both wondering if "the one" would ever come around.  Well it did for Baldo! Last summer he told me he was pretty sure he found "the one" and he would be proposing soon.  Well around New Year's he did! He send a picture of the beautiful ring on her finger and everything!

So when I was invited to share the special day with him and his beautiful wife, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.   He had a wonderful Spanish Mass in the Catholic Church (which I didn't understand at all) and a beautiful, fun reception at the Pomona Mining Company.  It was a lot of fun! 

And now for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment