Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weight loss...

Well most of you know that I have started Weight Watchers.  I have been on the program for a little over 2 months now and I have yet to lose my first 5 lbs.  This is by far frustrating, but I think I have found a pattern that my body follows.  Two weeks I lose weight, two weeks I gain weight and so on.  Luckily I have not back tracked far enough to show that I have really gained weight.  It's like I take two steps forward and one step back.  Oh well! I have come to the realization that this is just my body and I will have to live with it.  I figured it out, if my brother gets married in July of next year I will have lost 30 lbs by the time the wedding arrives! Hopefully this is true!

Another weight watcher note...there is this thing called the "Hottie" award.  Well I was given the award on a Wednesday night meeting which means I was supposed to read it and then write my "story" in it.  Well I did read most of it, and I did write my story, but I was stalling until the last possible moment.  I was a typical procrastinator and wrote it about 30 minutes before the meeting.  Thanks Julie for passing it to me! :-)

I just need to keep working hard and I should be successful! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment