Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm not very smart!

So today I woke up a little late and was having a very slow morning. This means that I was having a hard time get ready. I was sleepy and did not feel like I slept the best. So when it was a couple of minutes after 7 I hurried outside to leave for the day. My parents have a gate around their house so you have to back out of the drive way and make sure you clear the gate. Normally this is not an issue, but today it was. After 12 years of driving out of the same drive way with the same gate, I hit it today. Not only do I feel like a moron for hitting the same gate I drive past everyday but I put a nice big dent in my bumper. So to top everything off, I will now have to pay for my car to get fixed. I'm now in the category of people that can not back up correcctly. (Did I tell you I have a back up camera?)

2 comments:

  1. It's okay--I'm the mayor of this new category. I'll throw you a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say," Doesn't your car come with some nifty contraction that allows you to view the outside world without having to turn your pretty little head?" lol that sucks dude! you gotta pay your deductible?

    ReplyDelete