Friday, January 14, 2011

Award

So at a staff meeting a couple of months ago, we were given this paper to nominate people for the January board meeting. It had certificated, classified, parent volunteer and even a spot for an 8th grade student. I of course threw the paper away since I did not want to write anything. :) Well I guess someone voted for me since I won! I was chosen to be the Certificated Employee of the Month for the month of January and was recognized at the board meeting last night!

The principal got up and read a whole page on the "wonderful" things I do at work. It was cool and my mom was able to go with me as well. We even took a picture. The board took a picture along with my mom. :)

It was a great honor, yet the one thing I could only think of is "Who picked me?". Oh well I guess I'll never know, but it was nice to be recognized for all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment