Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Master's in Education X 2

Well as many of you know I have finished my second master's degree in Education Administration. I finished my first master's degree last year in 2009 and during the winter session in '09, Jennifer talked me into starting the second master's degree. I complained A LOT since I really didn't think that I could be a principal or even a vice-principal. I still do not know if this is the path I am supposed to follow, but I do know that if I do I have the master's behind me so I don't have to go back to school.

There are many times when I sit and think, Wow I have two master's degree and there are many teachers out there that do not even have one! I know I am thankful and blessed that I have had the time, money (kinda...thank you Direct Loans), and the support to finish all that I have. So THANK YOU JENNIFER for making me work on the second degree. I know one day it might come in handy and I will be very grateful that I finished it back when I was only 28. :) (After 23 years of school, since kindergarten, I am officially done!!!)

Master's in Education, Curriculum & Instruction 2009
Master's in Education, Education Administration
My family
The "Fab Four"
Arizionians
Math Buddies
She was practicing holding a college degree!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment