Monday, June 14, 2010

House Update...Kitchen

Well I haven't updated everyone on my house in a really long time so I thought that I would do so now. When I purchased my house I only wanted to remodel the hall bathroom. Well this turned into me changing out both bathrooms and adding an entry way and then doing the kitchen/dining room as well. After finishing these items I thought I was almost done...until my dad really looked at my kitchen and said "Well...we can change the cabinets." When looking at the kitchen cabinets with the lovely new diamond tile it was difficult to think I would have to live with my Andy's Mint cabinets. So we decided to take out the cabinets and are now waiting for the cabinets to be finished. Here are some pictures to take you along the process...



The kitchen when I purchased it (before my new tile)


Day 1...most of the kitchen is out (only the soffett and uppers remain)


Day 2...all of the cabinets are out!

Now it is time for my cousin to come in and do all the drywall work and the cabinets to be installed. I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment