Friday, June 18, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese



Since I did not blog very much this school year and I have lots of time off, I'm taking the time to blog events that happened this year. The first one is when my mom and I took my niece to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. She was excited and scared at the same time. She loved the music, games and food, but not so much the dancing puppets on the stage or Chuck E. Cheese.
Here are some pictures to enjoy...

My mom making sure she didn't get too scared.


She is dancing to the music, but she would not get any closer.


We told her we were going to go play games and she took off running.


I made her stop and smile!


She loved this ride!


Staring at the screen in concentration.


Her cheesy smile...




She was amazed with the balloons.




She had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment