Friday, December 4, 2009

Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as some of you may know, I have already been sick 3 times this school year!!! This is not a good thing. I was sick at the end of September with the swine flu, broncitis and strep throat. Yes I know a great combination! This left me out of work for two whole days and I took about a whole week to fully recover. Then at the end of November, right before going on Thanksgiving break, I came down with strep throat! This was a really bad case of strep throat. I had not had a case this bad in a looonnnggg time!! And then just when I think I can make it the last three weeks of the semester to Winter Break, my tummy decides to not like me very much and takes me out of work yesterday. I am tired of being sick...I can't take it anymore!!!! Any suggestions as to how to make myself not get sick when I am around a bunch of 7th and 8th graders all day long?!?!?!!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment