Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I know what moms deal with....



So yesterday was a day that I can say I don't envy moms. I think moms are great and I love mine dearly, but since I am not a mom I do not know why I had to put up with this. :) My lovely niece is currently potty training and is usually pretty good about it. I had picked her up yesterday from day care and we were out running errands. My brother happened to be with me when I went to go pick up pizza from Papa John's. We decided to walk across Magnolia to Big 5 since the pizza was going to take awhile. While we were waiting at Big 5 looking around my niece was getting annoyed. She wanted to take all of the balls and throw them. (Probably not a good idea.) So I decided to take her to the front of the store to wait for my brother. As we were waiting I was holding her when she decided to pee on me. Yes I said it...pee on me! She started peeing and realized that she didn't have a diaper on (she wears one at daycare) and said to me "Poo-poo". A little late for that! I was peed on and so was the floor at Big 5. Oh well! I now know what moms go through and let me just say "YOU ROCK!".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment