Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pumpkin Cheesecake

So I decided that I was going to ignore my previous baking fiascos and try Robyn's pumpkin cheesecake. I went to the store and purchased all the ingredients that I would need and thought to myself "How hard can it be?" As I was making my pumpkin cheesecake with the help of my sister (she was my supervisor), she noticed that there appeared to be too much pumpkin. I told her that I specifically read the directions, which I did re-read about 10 times, and so we added more cream cheese. Well then it turned out that we had enough filling to make about 6 cheesecakes which at that point my sister said I had to be wrong. So I decided to re-read the directions for the 100th time and low and behold, I WAS WRONG! I know it doesn't happen too often :) but I had made a crucial mistake. I was only supposed to add 1 cup of canned pumpkin instead of one can of pumpkin! I decided that I was going to attempt it again and so I went back to the store for more cream cheese. The final result was amazing and everyone seemed to enjoy them! Even the people that do not like pumpkin pie! THANKS ROBYN!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment