Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Face Hurts!


I am so sick right now! It all started last week Thursday when I had a headache, well the headache lasted all the way until Sunday. Sunday morning when I woke up my throat also hurt. I knew this was the beginning of something horrible. Well I was correct! Monday at work I did not feel well at all and my stomach actually hurt too. I went home after work curled up in a ball and started to watch tv while laying in bed. At about 6:15 I decided it was time to drive over to urgent care. Well I came out of there with a prescription and four papers on what I had and how to take care of it! So the verdict was strep throat, double ear infections, bronchitis, and a viral respiratory illness! YIKES!!!! This is why my head had been hurting and my face hurts due to all of the pressure.


So I called in a sub for Tuesday and stayed home all day. I couldn't stay home for more than one day, I would get too behind at work, so here I am at work sitting in my chair. Luckily the antibiotics kicked in for today so I can actually breathe right now. :) I know the little things in life make me happy.


Hopefully this sickness goes away quickly because it is a bad one! On a good note, this is the first time this school year that I have gotten sick. That's an improvement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment