Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy Bee



This week has been a little crazy...and I have definitely been wanting some desserts!

I have been very very busy all week! It all began Monday with Gift Avenue at work; a time for the students to purchase gifts for family and friends. This has been before school, at lunch and after school! Not only did we sell items, but dance tickets as well! I had cheer on Monday and Tuesday with games going until 5pm! And just when I thought I would be able to leave work early on Wednesday, I had a leadership meeting until after 4 and then plan for the rest of the week of Geometry. Today is the school dance and tomorrow I have cheer practice from 5-7. Even Saturday is going to be busy due to the cheer competition in Murrieta! Oh well...next week will be peaceful and quiet and I will not have anything to do. Yea right who am I kidding! :)

Hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment