Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm back!

So as I sit here in summer school, teaching of course, I thought I might fill everybody in on my life thus far. I finished the first masters program and I am walking across that stage, with my good friend Jennifer of course, on Sunday. Yes Father's Day, so HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! I will then have a wonderful graduation party on the following Saturday where I will celebrate to the max!

So my summer so far has been full of many things. I am teaching summer school as I have already told you, along with getting the new cheer squad ready to go to camp and start the next school year. Yes, I do get to go to cheer camp which will hopefully be less drama than last year.

I'm still out looking for that perfect house as well. Well not perfect, but perfect for me. I have spent A LOT of time online looking at houses as well as out with the realtor. I feel like giving up at times, but I know if I stay focused one is bound to be mine.

I am still going to school to finish that lovely second masters program. At times I think to myself "Why am I doing this?" and then I remind myself that I don't have kids and I'm not married and I'll be done at 28 years old. Then I know that I can keep going and I won't give up!

Well I think that's my life so far in a nutshell. I haven't had time to blog or even read anyone else's so it's time to catch up! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment