Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Birthday


I just wanted to say that today was a very fun and special birthday! I spent time with my close friends and with some friends I haven't seen in years! It all started today with my friend at work buying me a large cone hat that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I then went to my testing block which happens to be my first period where I continued to receive one large cookie cake, two mini cakes, a chocholate piece of cake, and one cupcake. I do not know why my students all decided to bring me dessert, but it was very thoughtful. I then proceeded after school to Yard House to spend the rest of my birthday with a bunch of my friends. It was fun and very exciting and I thank all that spent it with me. THANK YOU!!! Twenty-seven is turning out to be a great year already!!! (I didn't like twenty-six)

No comments:

Post a Comment