Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break

So the last week I have been off of work due to spring break! I love the fact that I get to still have spring break at the age of 28!! :) This year was the first year that I did not have to worry about starting school at CSUSB in the middle of the week, which was awesome! So I thought...maybe I would go somewhere. Well this did not happen....did I mention that I bought a house five months ago and I'm currently working on remodeling. So here is a list of some things I DID get to do during spring break...
  • dinner and a movie with Robyn and Jennifer (Remember Me...it's soooooo sad)
  • shopping trip to Lowe's and the Floor Liquidators store (picked out some flooring and priced windows)
  • went to the movies with my mom (Our Family Wedding...it was good, made me laugh at the Mexican jokes)
  • watched my brother give a presentation on his fieldwork for his masters degree (he passed...don't worry)
  • spent a long time at the mall (5 hours to be exact)
  • went to the movies with my mom and dad (The Last Song....sad too, made me cry a little)
  • spent Saturday shopping at Costco and making confetti eggs for Easter
  • spent Easter with a lot of my family at my Great-Aunt Jenny's

This is a short recap of the major things I did during spring break. I did have fun and it was quite relaxing...I'm now ready to conquer the last eight weeks of work and start my summer vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment