Monday, March 9, 2009

Mount Rubidoux

So I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but I thought I would talk about my latest adventure with my good friend Jenni. We decided to make a deal to walk Mount Rubidoux and when we get up and down TEN times we get to buy ourselves a sweatshirt from our old colleges. Well let me just tell you it was definitely an adventure. When we first got there I was going to take my sweatshirt but Jenni told me I would be fine since we would be walking. Unfortunately she was sadly mistaken. First it was a little cold, and then we reached the other side of the mountain! Oh my it was windy!!! By the time we got to the top I had to go to the bathroom really really bad. I never thought we would make it down in time. But we accomplished it for the first time and we will be returning! Only 9 more to go!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment